Tuesday, April 1, 2014
While the SP 500 is making another high, Techs are not ...
Divergence is quite clear ...
Techs now make up almost 17% (sector weighting of the SPX)
Crude oil is also reversing into a bearish pattern
Large caps (heavy weights) of the SP 500's chart do not look as good !
GOOG, AAPL, XOM ...
Be a contrarian !
Focus on Gold, Silver, Bonds
Friday, March 28, 2014
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Friday, March 7, 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
When I "plan a trade" I tend to look at the following ;
1) What basic moving average "sticks" to that stock
2) How long has the "trend or channel pattern lasted"
3) Facing a pattern reversal ?
4) Levels, what are the key levels
5) Gut feeling ... Yes, you need it
Blue arrows show what I consider to be the next probable scenario.
Put options linked to that light green arrow or to the 100 SMA level ?
How many weeks/months do I need to be sure to end up deep in the money ?